We Fight For Victims Of Defective Products
Product manufactures receive a financial benefit from selling their products to the public. Manufactures are, therefore, legally responsible for all the harm caused to consumers by products that are defective. Brock & Gonzales LLP represents individuals injured by defective products.
If you or someone you love has been harmed by a dangerous or defective product, contact us in Los Angeles or Sacramento for a free consultation. Call 310-294-9595 or send us an email. We represent individuals and families throughout California.
What Makes A Product “Defective?”
A product may be “defective” if it contains a manufacturing defect, a design defect, or a warning defect.
A manufacturing defect occurs when the product is different from what the manufacturer intended;
A design defect occurs when the product failed to perform as safely as an ordinary consumer would expect; and
A warning defect occurs when a product does not have a warning that adequately instructs consumers how to use the product without harm or when a product does not have a warning that informs consumers of the risks or side effects of using the product.
Examples Of The Types Of Product Liability Cases
- Motor Vehicle Malfunction
- Defective Tires or Airbags
- Faulty Medical Devices
- Harmful Prescription Drugs
- Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning Systems Malfunction
- Dangerous Bathtubs and Showers
- Dangerous Machinery and Tools
- Food and Beverages Contamination
- Household Item, Furniture and Appliance Malfunction
- Toxic Health and Beauty Supplies
- Sporting Goods and Equipment Malfunction
- Toxic Substances and Chemicals
- Harmful Clothing
- Dangerous Toys
What Are You Entitled To Recover In A Product Liability Case?
- All of your medical expenses, even if your health insurance paid for your medical treatment
- Monetary compensation for your past and future physical pain, mental suffering, loss of enjoyment of life, disfigurement, physical impairment, inconvenience, grief, anxiety, humiliation, and emotional distress
- All of your lost wages if you missed any time from work or your injuries affected your ability to earn money into the future
- Punitive damages to deter the product manufacturer from engaging in similar conduct in the future
- Your husband or wife may also be able to recover for the loss of your love, companionship, comfort, care, assistance, protection, affection, society, moral support and sexual relations
Get A Free Consultation
If you or a loved one has been injured by a defective product, contact NAP NAME to set up a free consultation. Please call 310-294-9595 or contact us via email. With offices in Los Angeles and Sacramento, our attorneys represent individuals and families statewide.