We Fight For Victims Of Property Owner Negligence
The owner of any premises, such as a home owner, restaurant owner, bar owner, land owner, business owner, apartment owner or a governmental entity, has a responsibility to avoid exposing people entering the premises to an unreasonable risk of harm. If an owner is negligent in the ownership of their property and you are injured as a result, you can bring a claim against the owner to recover monetary compensation for all the harm you have suffered. Brock & Gonzales LLP specializes in all types of premises liability cases.
Examples Of The Types Of Premises Liability Cases
- Slip and Fall Incidents
- Trip and Fall Incidents
- Animal Attacks
- Criminal Conduct that the Owner Should have Prevented
- Negligent Security Guards
- Water Injuries
- Construction Accidents
- Amusement Park Accidents
- Toxic Fumes
- Elevator and Escalator Defects
What Are You Entitled To Recover In A Premises Liability Case?
- All of your medical expenses, even if your health insurance paid for your medical treatment
- Monetary compensation for your past and future physical pain, mental suffering, loss of enjoyment of life, disfigurement, physical impairment, inconvenience, grief, anxiety, humiliation, and emotional distress
- All of your lost wages if you missed any time from work or your injuries affected your ability to earn money into the future
- Your husband or wife may also be able to recover for the loss of your love, companionship, comfort, care, assistance, protection, affection, society, moral support and sexual relations
Get A Free Consultation
If you have been injured by the negligence of a property owner, contact us to set up a free consultation. Please call 310-294-9595 or reach us by email. Brock & Gonzales LLP has offices in Los Angeles and Sacramento, and we represent injury victims statewide.