We Fight For Injured Californians
Brock & Gonzales LLP handles all types of personal injury cases. If you or someone you love has suffered a serious injury, you are understandably concerned and frightened about the future. A catastrophic injury has life-altering effects. We will do everything we can to ensure that you are fairly compensated for all the harm you have suffered so that you can focus on recovering from your injury.
Helping You See Brighter Days Ahead
We know this is a difficult time for you. We want to help you get the medical care and financial compensation you need and deserve to put your life back together. You may be facing long-term medical care and the related costs, and your family may be coping with a new way of life after your injury. Let us use our knowledge of the law to help maximize your recovery.
We handle personal injury cases involving all of the following:
- Catastrophic injuries, including spinal cord injuries, brain injuries, broken bones, amputation and injuries resulting in paraplegia or quadriplegia
- Vehicle accidents, including car accidents, motorcycle accidents, truck accidents, electric scooter accidents and ride-share accidents
- Serious injuries resulting from dangerous property conditions, including hotels, businesses, construction sites, apartment buildings and other rental properties
- Product liability, including e-cigarette explosions, motor vehicle malfunctions, defective car and truck parts, faulty medical devices, dangerous machinery and tools, and dangerous toys
- Elder abuse, including nursing home neglect
- Medical malpractice, including surgical errors, medication errors and delayed diagnosis
- Police misconduct, including police brutality
- Childhood sex abuse
- Wrongful death
Our attorneys have obtained more than $50 million for our clients. We want to help you, too.
Schedule A Free Consultation
To speak with a personal injury attorney about your case, please call 310-294-9595 or contact us via email. We offer a free initial consultation. We have offices in Los Angeles and Sacramento, and we fight for injury victims throughout California.