Timothy J. Gonzales
“Tim was always professional and helpful. He was there to answer any questions, and guide me in the right direction in regards to my lawsuit. I would recommend Tim to anyone who is looking for an attorney who cares about their clients.”
— Jessica H.
Timothy Gonzales specializes in resolving employment, serious personal injury and civil rights matters. Mr. Gonzales has obtained favorable results through trial or settlement and successfully recovered millions of dollars for his clients in lawsuits against discriminatory, harassing and retaliatory employers and negligent individuals, public entities and corporations. He is committed to advocating for his clients who have been wrongfully terminated or injured and ensuring his clients' interests are fully and justly represented.
Prior to founding Brock & Gonzales, Mr. Gonzales was a partner at a prominent employment and personal injury law firm in Los Angeles. Mr. Gonzales began his career as a defense lawyer where he learned how insurance companies and employers operate and evaluate lawsuits. With this experience, Mr. Gonzales is able to understand the defense approach to litigation and therefore, more effectively represent his clients in their cases.
Since 2015, Mr. Gonzales has been recognized as a "Super Lawyer" by Super Lawyers Magazine- a recognition given to less than 5% of lawyers in the Southern California area.
Prior to 2015, Mr. Gonzales was recognized as a "Rising Star" by Super Lawyers Magazine, an honor awarded to the top 2.5% of lawyers in the Southern California area under 40 years of age.
- Employment Law
- Personal Injury
- Civil Rights Matters
- Super Lawyers- Super Lawyer, 2015 - 2019
- Super Lawyers - California Rising Star, 2009 - 2014
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles, Member, 2007 to 2007
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, Member, 2004 to 2004
- Consumer Attorneys of California (CAOC)
- California Employment Lawyers Association (CELA)
- California, 2004
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 2004
- Santa Clara University School of Law, Santa Clara, California
- Juris Doctor - 2004
- Loyola Marymount University, Los Angeles, California
- B.A. - 2001