Jesse was born in Massachusetts but grew up in Portland, Oregon.
After graduating from Willamette University, Jesse spent several years negotiating settlements on high value workers' compensation claims. Realizing that he had an affinity for dispute resolution, Jesse made the decision to pursue a legal career and enrolled in law school.
Jesse is a graduate of Tulane Law School. While enrolled at Tulane, Jesse was a member of the Moot Court - ADR team and an active member of the Tulane Sports Law Society. In conjunction with these activities, Jesse competed in multiple national competitions, including the National Baseball Arbitration Competition and the National Basketball Negotiation Competition.
Since graduating from law school, Jesse has spent his legal career fighting for the interests of employees against their employers. Jesse is a skilled communicator and zealous advocate for his clients. His knowledge and experience in a wide range of complex employment matters equips him with the skills necessary to get results for his clients.
- Retaliation and Wrongful Termination
- Employment Law
- California Employment Lawyers Association (CELA), Member
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA), Member
- Tulane Law School, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Juris Doctor - 2014
- Honors: Tulane Sports Law Certificate
- Honors: Member of Moot Court – ADR Team
- Willamette University
- B.A. - 2007
- Major: Rhetoric & Media Studies
- Minor: Economics