Paul H. Hirsch
Paul was born and raised in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Paul is a graduate of the University of San Francisco School of Law. While in law school, he pursued his interest in workers' rights and earned a Labor and Employment Law Certificate upon graduation. Paul also worked to hone his skills as a litigator by working full time as a law clerk for a boutique plaintiff's employment law firm in San Francisco.
Prior to joining Brock & Gonzales, Paul worked for a national civil litigation defense firm representing companies across a wide range of industries. As a defense attorney, he learned how employers evaluate lawsuits and develop legal strategy. Through this experience, Paul understands how to exert pressure on the employer to obtain favorable results for his clients.
Paul is now dedicated to representing employees in claims against their employers. He works hard to build strong relationships with clients while aiding them through matters of workplace discrimination, harassment, retaliation and wrongful termination.
- Retaliation and Wrongful Termination
- Employment Law
Current Employment Position
- Senior Associate
- California Employment Lawyers Association (CELA)
- California Lawyers Association (CLA)
- University of San Francisco School of Law, San Francisco, California
- Juris Doctor - 2019
- Honors: Labor and Employment Law Certificate
- Honors: USF Academic Merit Award Recipient
- University of California, Davis
- B.A. - 2012
- Honors: Dean’s List, 2010-2012
- Major: Political Science