D. Aaron Brock
“Mr. Brock is extremely knowledgeable, professional and truly cares about his clients. If needed, I would seek out Aaron’s counsel in the future and recommend him to all my friends and family.”
— Dave P.
A native of Waco, Texas, Aaron has dedicated his entire legal career to representing employees in claims against their employers and individuals who have been seriously injured by the wrongful acts of others. Before founding Brock & Gonzales, LLP, Aaron worked at some of the nation's largest and most prominent plaintiffs law firms, and was most recently a partner at a California-based firm. In his career, he has represented thousands of individuals in employment and personal injury cases and has earned millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements for his clients.
Aaron is a graduate of Loyola Marymount University and Loyola Law School. At Loyola, he was an extern in the United States Federal District Court, a member on the nationally ranked Byrne Trial Advocacy Team, a staffer on Loyola of Los Angeles International and Comparative Law Review, Captain of Loyola Marymount's intercollege debate team, Vice-President of the Loyola Marymount student body and Chair of the Student Senate.
As recognition of his professional successes, Aaron has been selected a "Rising Star" by Super Lawyer magazine every year since 2009, an honor based on the review of other lawyers and available to only 2.5% of eligible attorneys in California. In 2016, he was named one of the up-and-coming 25 attorneys in Orange County and one of the up-and-coming 100 attorneys in all of Southern California by his peers in Super Lawyer magazine. He was also named one of the Top 10 Personal Injury Attorneys in California under the age of 40 in 2013.
- Employment Law
- Personal Injury
- Super Lawyers - California Rising Star
- NAOPA- Top 10 Personal Injury Attorneys Under 40 in California, 2013
- Super Lawyers - Up-and-Coming 25: 2016 Orange County Rising Stars
- Super Lawyers - Up-and-Coming 100: 2016, 2018, 2019 Southern California Rising Stars
- Consumer Attorneys of California (CAOC), Member
- California Employment Lawyers Association
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA), Member
- California State Bar, Member
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California
Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, California
- Juris Doctor - 2005
Loyola Marymount University
- B.A. - 2002
- Honors: Presidential Debate Scholarship; Phi Alpha Theta - National History Honor Society; Order of Omega - National Greek Honor Society
- Major: History