Christopher P. Brandes
“It is my pleasure and honor to have had Mr. Brandes represent me. I don’t have the words to adequately express my genuine heart felt respect and admiration for a man who has treated me like family.”
Christopher Brandes is a Senior Partner at Brock & Gonzales. He has dedicated his decade long career to solely representing aggrieved employees in their claims of wrongful termination, discrimination, retaliation and various other employment issues against their employers. He has recovered millions for his clients.
Chris leads Brock & Gonzales Spanish speaking department, protecting the rights of California’s Latino workers, who are often subjected unfair and unsafe working conditions due to barriers in culture, status and language. Chris is a fluent Spanish speaker, of Peruvian ethnicity.
In his free time, Chris enjoys spending time with his wife, son and daughter, as well as playing music and water polo. Chris is dedicated to his clients, and is always available to them, providing support, guidance, and zealous advocacy every step of the way.
- Super Lawyers - California Rising Star, 2017-2019
Current Employment Position
- Senior Partner
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles , Member
- California Employment Lawyers Association, Member
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- Southwestern University School of Law, Los Angeles, California
- Juris Doctor - 2011
- Honors: Justice for Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity’s Sammis Chapter
- Honors: Extern at the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s office Major Fraud, Hardcore Gang, and Preliminary Hearing units
- Honors: Wildman/Schumacher Scholarship
- Loyola Marymount University, Los Angeles, California
- B.A. - 2008