Lindsay L. Bowden
Lindsay was born and raised in Washington State.
Lindsay is a graduate of Pepperdine University School of Law. During her time in law school, she served as the Chair of the Moot Court Board and the Public Relations Coordinator for the Women's Legal Association. Lindsay also worked to sharpen her advocacy skills by competing in numerous moot court competitions, including two internationally.
Lindsay has dedicated her legal career to representing employees in claims against their employers. While in law school, she worked as a law clerk for several boutique employment law firms. After law school, Lindsay has continued to focus on fighting for employees who have been harmed by their employers by handling discrimination, harassment, retaliation, and wrongful termination cases. With each client she has served, Lindsay maintains a desire to build strong relationships with clients to best help them navigate their cases through a successful resolution.
- Retaliation, and Wrongful Termination
- Employment Law
- California Employment Lawyers Association (CELA)
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA)
- Women’s Legal Association of Los Angeles (WLALA)
- Pepperdine University School of Law, Malibu, California
- Juris Doctor - 2017
- California Lutheran University
- B.A. - 2013
- Honors: cum laude