The owner of any premises, such as a home owner, restaurant owner, bar owner, land owner, business owner, apartment owner or a governmental entity, has a responsibility to avoid exposing persons entering their premises to an unreasonable risk of harm. If an owner is negligent in the ownership of their property and you are injured as a result, you can bring a claim against the owner to recover monetary compensation for all the harm you have suffered. Brock & Gonzales, LLP specializes in all types of premises liability cases.
examples of the Types of Premises Liability Cases
- Slip and Fall Incidents
- Trip and Fall Incidents
- Animal Attacks
- Criminal Conduct that the Owner Should have Prevented
- Negligent Security Guards
- Water Injuries
- Construction Accidents
- Amusement Park Accidents
- Toxic Fumes
- Elevator and Escalator Defects
What are you Entitled to Recover in a premises LIABILITY case?
- All of your medical expenses, even if your health insurance paid for your medical treatment
- Monetary compensation for your past and future physical pain, mental suffering, loss of enjoyment of life, disfigurement, physical impairment, inconvenience, grief, anxiety, humiliation, and emotional distress
- All of your lost wages if you missed any time from work or your injuries affected your ability to earn money into the future
- Your husband or wife may also be able to recover for the loss of your love, companionship, comfort, care, assistance, protection, affection, society, moral support and sexual relations
If you have been injured by the negligence of a premises owner, contact us to set up a free consultation.