A native of Waco, Texas, Aaron has dedicated his entire legal career to representing employees in claims against their employers and individuals who have been seriously injured by the wrongful acts of others. Before founding Brock & Gonzales, LLP, Aaron worked at some of the nation's largest and most prominent plaintiffs law firms, and was most recently a partner at a California-based firm. In his career, he has represented thousands of individuals in employment and personal injury cases and has earned millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements for his clients.
Aaron is a graduate of Loyola Marymount University and Loyola Law School. At Loyola, he was an extern in the United States Federal District Court, a member on the nationally ranked Byrne Trial Advocacy Team, a staffer on Loyola of Los Angeles International and Comparative Law Review, Captain of Loyola Marymount's intercollege debate team, Vice-President of the Loyola Marymount student body and Chair of the Student Senate.
As recognition of his professional successes, Aaron has been selected a "Rising Star" by Super Lawyer magazine every year since 2009, an honor based on the review of other lawyers and available to only 2.5% of eligible attorneys in California. In 2016, he was named one of the up-and-coming 25 attorneys in Orange County and one of the up-and-coming 100 attorneys in all of Southern California by his peers in Super Lawyer magazine. He was also named one of the Top 10 Personal Injury Attorneys in California under the age of 40 in 2013.
Honors and Awards
- Super Lawyers - California Rising Star, 2009 - 2017
- Super Lawyers - Up-and-Coming 25: 2016 Orange County Rising Stars
- Super Lawyers - Up-and-Coming 100: 2016 Southern California Rising Stars
- NAOPIA - Top 10 Personal Injury Attorneys Under 40 in California, 2013
- Consumer Attorneys of California (CAOC)
- California Employment Lawyers Association (CELA)
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA)
Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, California
- Juris Doctor - 2005
- Honors: Byrne Trial Advocacy Team
- Law Review: International and Comparative Law Review
Loyola Marymount University
- B.A. - 2002
- Major: History
- Honors: Presidential Debate Scholarship; Phi Alpha Theta - National History Honor Society; Order of Omega - National Greek Honor Society